Countryside Fence - Lonnie Curtis Via

1706 Marigold CT

Seveierville TN 37862

# 865-368-9042

Original review posted by user May 22

I am writing this to hopefully save someone time and money dealing with these scammers.

I hired a guy named David Carter for a fence that I needed put up for my dogs before I moved into my new house. When we walked over the property I also received an estimate for a new Deck. I received a estimate and eventually gave a deposit for the job. On the estimate and contract it said that I needed to write the check out to Staci Gail Dickerson. I thought no big deal as she was in the truck at the time of the estimate.

So this job that should have taken 2-3 days max ended up taking months of run around before I found out that David Carter is actually Lonnie Curtis Via of Sevierville TN. Staci Dickerson is a real name and they had put a business name ( Countryside fence ) that they had previously owned that went bankrupt. So at the time that I knew something was wrong it didn't take too much looking to find out their real names. Also, the first address they gave me was for Staci's parents. When I kept getting blown off, I went to that address, showed them the contract and they told me they didn't know either of them. I eventually ended up going to small claims court, and won. Now I am looking for ways to collect the $2300 that they owe me.

After all the bull that I went through, I wanted to post their info in case anyone else does a search on them. The address they gave me on the contract was,

181 Murrell Meadows #1

Sevierville, TN 37876

I found out their real address is,

3740 Bent Rd

Kodak, TN 37764

This is in foreclosure

Lonnies cell phone numbers are 865-314-0340 or 865-283-9202

Lonnie is constantly posting ads on Craigslist stating that he can pretty much do any type of work from home improvement to trash hauling. They are currently trying to go through bankruptcy and are not claiming any income off of Craigslist.

Email address

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Scam Artists
Review category
review #852473 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Countryside Fence? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 07 #1223722 Lake City, Tennessee

He advertises as "Affordable Handyman Service".

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Countryside Fence. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Countryside Fence.
Filing a new complaint about