Countryside Fence - Lonnie Curtis Via
Update added by user May 22
1706 Marigold CT
Seveierville TN 37862
Original review posted by user May 22
I am writing this to hopefully save someone time and money dealing with these scammers.
I hired a guy named David Carter for a fence that I needed put up for my dogs before I moved into my new house. When we walked over the property I also received an estimate for a new Deck. I received a estimate and eventually gave a deposit for the job. On the estimate and contract it said that I needed to write the check out to Staci Gail Dickerson. I thought no big deal as she was in the truck at the time of the estimate.
So this job that should have taken 2-3 days max ended up taking months of run around before I found out that David Carter is actually Lonnie Curtis Via of Sevierville TN. Staci Dickerson is a real name and they had put a business name ( Countryside fence ) that they had previously owned that went bankrupt. So at the time that I knew something was wrong it didn't take too much looking to find out their real names. Also, the first address they gave me was for Staci's parents. When I kept getting blown off, I went to that address, showed them the contract and they told me they didn't know either of them. I eventually ended up going to small claims court, and won. Now I am looking for ways to collect the $2300 that they owe me.
After all the bull that I went through, I wanted to post their info in case anyone else does a search on them. The address they gave me on the contract was,
181 Murrell Meadows #1
Sevierville, TN 37876
I found out their real address is,
3740 Bent Rd
Kodak, TN 37764
This is in foreclosure
Lonnies cell phone numbers are 865-314-0340 or 865-283-9202
Lonnie is constantly posting ads on Craigslist stating that he can pretty much do any type of work from home improvement to trash hauling. They are currently trying to go through bankruptcy and are not claiming any income off of Craigslist.
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Scam Artists
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I bought a power barrel and it broke after hauling stuff like in there videos. The engine like exploded because I thing there is supposed to be a transmission..."
- "We had five windows replaced about eight years ago by Champion. During the original install, the workers tried to use pieces of mortar from the bricks to shim the windows...."
- "NEVER EVER Rent from All County Property Management. They are *** and lazy. I have unfortunately lived here for 2 yrs. I had no choice at the time I was..."
- "The blond puppy is Maggie. The DNA I got back does not reflect any lab. The mother is Lab. I am sending a couple of pictures. I would like..."
- " I don't really have anything to complain about. Our experience with Blue World Pools has been a mostly positive one. They had someone come to the house to explain how..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Passport, sofa had a tear and was promised it would get fixed or replaced in 30 days, three weeks went by and no one followed..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."